- Inheritance Tax planning is a key part of protecting your personal balance sheet from financial ‘predators’.
- With a standard rate of 40% above the personal allowance of £325,000, without effective planning, Inheritance Tax (“IHT”) has the potential to take a considerable proportion of an individual’s legacy and a family’s assets.
- How you structure your assets now will determine what happens to your legacy after you are gone.
- However, IHT is complex. The impact on your loved ones could be life-changing – for better or for worse. Do nothing and you lose control over who benefits from what and when.
- Addressing the issue early and on your own terms could help you legitimately reduce your IHT liability and ensure your loved ones benefit from your legacy in the way you intend.
- We can help. As experienced tax consultants, ETC provide IHT planning advice to individuals, couples and families to reduce IHT liability while remaining HMRC compliant.
The Tax Knowledge Centre by ETC Tax – Specialist Tax Advice & Financial Tax Related Matters – All the info you could need in one place…