- Cryptocurrency is a fast-developing area in terms of technology, regulation, law and tax.
- ETC has been at the frontline of this fast-developing area of tax. Working where other firms have feared to tread!
- As you would expect, we are advising individuals and companies holding and transacting in cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, ZCash, Dash, Ripple, among many others.
- We also can accept payment in Bitcoin, subject to prior agreement.
- Whether you are looking to set up a cryptocurrency fund or are already actively engaging in cryptocurrency activity – buying, selling, holding, mining – we can review your position and determine how your activities should be classified for tax purposes. As our other videos note, it is the activity that is the primary factor in determining the tax position.
- As specialist UK chartered tax advisers, we offer advice that will ensure your profits are structured and taxed as efficiently as possible. Importantly, we take your wider circumstances into consideration, including your residence and domicile status.
- We also provide advice on tax return disclosures, particularly in respect of tax-free positions where supportive rationale to HMRC may be advisable.
- For advice on the taxation treatment of your transactions and dealings in cryptocurrency, get in touch.
The Tax Knowledge Centre by ETC Tax – Specialist Tax Advice & Financial Tax Related Matters – All the info you could need in one place…