With tax legislation becoming more and more complex, it is imperative that businesses seek corporate tax advice at every stage of the business life cycle.
Effective corporation tax advice can play an instrumental role in helping companies meet their commercial objectives, which could be expanding internationally, preparing for a sale or rationalising operations.
At ETC we work with entrepreneurs and business-owners to help them achieve their personal and commercial objectives in a tax efficient manner.
We look to understand our client’s wider commercial goals from the outset. These goals then drive the agenda for our corporation tax planning. We help clients achieve their objectives whilst optimising tax relief and ensuring our clients remain complaint with the necessary requirements.
As part of our corporate tax advice offering we advise clients on
- profit extraction
- including salary v dividend calculations
- employer pension contributions
- employee share scheme
- succession planning
- particularly relevant with family businesses where the original business owner is looking to retire and pass on the family business
- Research and development tax relief
- For businesses that are improving products or processes
We also advise international trading businesses in relation to:
- Overseas expansion
- International real estate taxes
- Intellectual property restructuring