(Full or part time/flexible)
£30-£45k per annum(depending on experience)
Enterprise Tax Consultants (ETC) are a specialist tax consultancy, with offices in Cheshire and London. We don’t provide tax compliance services and neither are we accountants. Tax advice is what we’re all about.
We are a dynamic, forward thinking firm, which offers real potential for the right individuals to become a part of the future of the business. If you are looking to move away from the corporate lifestyle and politics of large or mid-tier firms, we’re confident we can offer you a fresh perspective.
You will be responsible for identifying opportunities to promote and grow the ETC brand through a variety of medium, as well as in direct contact with prospective clients. The role will also involve promoting the firm online via webinars, newsletters, blogs and social media.You will have a good understanding of tax and will likely be ATT or CTA qualified; although other tax qualifications will be considered.
You will be able to demonstrate previous business development experience, although, this experience does not necessarily have to have been gained in a specific BD role. However, the ability to think on your feet, and to be proactive in finding and developing new business.
Finally, as well as a solid understanding of tax, the right candidate will have excellent communication skills, and a high standard of written English; but, above all else, a positive and proactive attitude is the key to long-term success in this role.
- Identifying opportunities for BD within target markets, as well as professional networks and the wider business community;
- Identifying prospective clients and generating new leads;
- Meeting with prospective and existing professional clients to promote ETC;
- Taking the lead in marketing campaigns and events;
- Assisting the Technical Director in producing material for webinars, seminars, blogs, newsletters and the company website;
- Evaluating and reporting on the effectiveness of business development and marketing activities;
- Representing the firm at local and national business networking events, seminars and exhibitions, as appropriate.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.