Lovin’ this article, but need more advice on your tax affairs?
Get in touch today.
What’s New This Week in the Tax Advice World – w/c 2nd July 2018
Another scorcher, but no rest for our tax consultation teams. Here’s this week’s round up of tax news for the week commencing 2nd July 2018…
• Advising on the winding up an offshore trust and the implications of bringing funds to the UK
• Considering the potential UK tax liabilities of the beneficiaries of a US trust
• Advising an entrepreneur on disclosing historic tax liabilities to HMRC under the Contractual Disclosure Facility
• Considering the tax consequences of a transfer of land into a company ahead of a property development.
• Assessing the amount of residence nil rate band that can be transferred to a spouse for inheritance tax purposes.
If you or your clients need help with similar tax advice or tax issues, or indeed if there are any other tax issues that you feel we may be able to help you with, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01925 363006 / 020 3705 8320 or check out some of the help and advice articles in our blog pages…